CIRCLE K PRO FLEET CARD
Fleet card benefits
NO MONTHLY CARD FEES
Say goodbye to card fees and hello to saving on every gallon with us. It’s our way of saying thanks for choosing us.
Keep track of your fleet card purchases – you see who spends what, when, and where.
Set spending limits and get a clear overview of all fleet card activity.
Get the most savings on every gallon when you fuel with us.
Choose this card to skip the card fees and save on every gallon.
How to apply for fleet cards
Step 1. Choose Fleet or Universal Fleet card
Select the right card. If you need more info, read below.Compare cards
Fleet Card FAQ
Got a question? We're here to help.
Not yet a cardholder
Just fuel up your vehicles—it’s that simple. With the Circle K Pro Fleet Card and the Circle K Pro Universal Card, save on every gallon automatically at all Circle K stores. So the more you fuel, the more you save!
- The Circle K Pro Fleet Card is accepted at every one of our 6,000 Circle K locations across the country.
- The Circle K Pro Universal Card is accepted all Circle K locations and 95% of fuel retailers nationwide.
- The Circle K Pro Fleet Card does not charge monthly or annual membership fees.
- The Circle K Pro Universal Card has a small fee of $2 per card per month, and a $40 enrollment fee.
The Circle K Pro Fleet Card is only accepted at Circle K locations, while the Circle K Pro Universal Card is accepted at nearly all fuel retailers. There are no fees attached to the Circle K Pro Fleet Card, but there is a small monthly fee for the Circle K Pro Universal Card.
Access a variety of reporting with Circle K Pro including purchase activity, financial summary, exceptions and abnormal purchases, fuel station summary, and tax exemption reports.
The easiest way to pay your bill is to login to your Fleet Manager account at myfleetcardlogin.com or on the Fleet SmartHub mobile app. You can also pay on the phone by calling us at 1-866-544-1715 or, pay by mail (please allow a minimum of 10 business days for mailing plus 2 business days for the payment to be applied to your account.)
To post a payment that same day, we must receive your payment by 3:30 P.M. (ET) on a business day. Payments received after 3:30 P.M. (or on a weekend or holiday) are posted the next business day.
Yes, a late fee of $75 or 7.99% of the total balance due, (greater of the two) will apply to account if a payment is not received by the due date, before 3:30 ET.
- Under the "Payments" tab, click "View Invoices."
- Click “Select” beside the invoice you would like to view. Click “Retrieve Invoice”. Your invoice will export as a PDF file that you can open and view.
View Detailed Invoice
- Under the "Reports" tab, click "View Standard Reports."
- Select the "Closing Dates" you would like to view from the drop down > click "Search" > click "Retrieve" beside the report you would like to view.
View Declined Transactions
- From your homepage, scroll down to view your recent declined transaction.
- Click on "View All" to view more details regarding your declined transactions.
- Select the "Date Criteria" and "Query Criteria" that you would like to view > click "Finish." The page will display the criteria that you selected in step 3.
This usually happens when someone enters the wrong Driver ID. Here’s how to find out what happened:
- Under the “Transactions” tab, click on "Authorization Details."
- Change the drop-down for “Approval Status” to “Declined,” then hit “Finish.”
- You’ll see a “Decline Code” column that will tell you the reason your card was declined (Declined transactions can be viewed for up to 72 hours).
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.
The odometer reading is required to activate the pump, but if you don’t need to track fuel economy, you can tell your drivers to enter all zeros instead.
Use our app or our Circle K Store Locator to find your nearest Circle K! With over 6,000 stores nationwide, we’re ready wherever you are.
You can order new or replacement cards online with your Fleet Manager account at myfleetcardlogin.com. Under “Cards” > “Add Vehicle/Asset card.”
Under the “Cards” tab, click on “View Cards” and choose the card you’d like to edit. Click "Select" > "Change Card Status" beside the card you want to suspend. Select "Suspended" from the drop-down menu and click "Apply."
Under the “Cards” tab, click on “View Cards” and choose the card you’d like to edit. Use the drop-down on the right to choose “terminate” or “reissue.” Terminating a card won’t prompt a new card to be sent to you, but reissuing a card will terminate the existing card, copy it, and ship a new card to you.
Under the “Cards” tab, click on “Add Driver.” Fill out your new driver's information (first & last name and unique Driver ID) then click "Add" to save the new driver information.
Under the “Cards” tab, click on “View Drivers.” Locate the driver you want to terminate, click “Select” > “Terminate” > “Apply”.
Yes, from the Administration tab you can add a new contact or online user.